- Help for adjusting to new technology
- Troubleshooting assistance
- Answers to your questions
- Learn more about tinnitus
- Discover the causes
- Explore treatment options
- Find out if you really need hearing aids
- Personally customized treatment plan
- Convenient, discrete process
Hearing Aid Repairs
- Get self-help steps
- Learn about costs
- Warranty information
The Latest News on Hearing Loss & Technology
Best Safe Hearing Gifts for Dad
Dad’s Ears Will Thank You This Father’s Day, give dad the gift that truly keeps on giving — recreation that’s easy on his ears! These gift ideas are sure to make him, and his ears, happy. Headphones Dads love...
Four Animal Facts: Hearing Edition (Part 2)
Tarantulas “Feel” Sounds “If a tree falls in a forest and there’s no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?” For tarantulas, this age-old philosophical question has an answer: Yes. While they do not possess ears or...
Q: Allergies and Hearing Loss — What’s the Connection?
A: This is a great question! Let’s start with some allergy basics. Allergies An allergy is when your body’s defenses overreact to something that is not typically harmful. These are called allergens, and common ones include latex, pet dander,...