- Help for adjusting to new technology
- Troubleshooting assistance
- Answers to your questions
- Learn more about tinnitus
- Discover the causes
- Explore treatment options
- Find out if you really need hearing aids
- Personally customized treatment plan
- Convenient, discrete process
Hearing Aid Repairs
- Get self-help steps
- Learn about costs
- Warranty information
The Latest News on Hearing Loss & Technology
New Year, New Hearing
Get a Head Start on Your Better-Hearing Resolution Winter is a time when we celebrate with friends and family, but it’s equally important to devote some energy to self-care. By prioritizing our mental and physical health, we can become the...
New Study: Hearing Aids Help in Fight Against Dementia
Recent Investigation Reinforces Importance of Improved Hearing for Brain Support Often we talk about ties between hearing and brain health. With both the ears and the brain playing such active roles in sound perception and human connection, it’s no wonder...
Easy Troubleshooting: 7 Hearing Aid Issues
You Won’t Miss a Beat With These DIY Hints Like other electronics, hearing aids can have their down moments. Whether the hearing aid batteries seem to drain too quickly, you’re getting unpleasant feedback, or there’s no sound at all, you...