- Help for adjusting to new technology
- Troubleshooting assistance
- Answers to your questions
- Learn more about tinnitus
- Discover the causes
- Explore treatment options
- Find out if you really need hearing aids
- Personally customized treatment plan
- Convenient, discrete process
Hearing Aid Repairs
- Get self-help steps
- Learn about costs
- Warranty information
The Latest News on Hearing Loss & Technology
6 Inspirational Latinos and Hispanics With Hearing Loss
Hearing Loss Affects More Than Your Ears Did you know there’s a high prevalence of hearing loss in the Hispanic and Latino population in the U.S.? Untreated hearing loss is linked to decreased cognitive function in this same population, so...
6 Ways to Keep Your Hearing Loss From Getting Worse
Looking Out for Your Hearing Health Is Even Easier Than You Think If you have hearing loss, you’re not alone. With an estimated 466 million children and adults living with disabling hearing loss, per the World Health Organization, it’s one...
Golfers: 5 Reasons to Keep Your Hearing Health in Shape
Why Would a Hearing Care Provider Be Writing About Golf? If you play golf, you already know one swing of the club is a complex matter. A half-inch difference in heel placement could mean a solid shot or a ball...